Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Flunkie

I sadly don't have any finishes to report this Friday.  I have made some progress on some old UFOs from the UFO parade.

I like how these 4 blocks look with the churn dash sashing.  I am not sure what I will put between the blocks to divide them.

I will admit, I didn't think these blocks were worth salvaging in the beginning.  I wanted to move them to a new home.  I like how they look now.  I may donate them for a charity event.  Since the blocks started at 12", the new blocks are 21" without a sashing or border.

I am also moving forward on my Lewis and Clark quilt also.  In the middle of those blue blocks will be some pinwheels made from scraps.  I hung up the border fabric on the right to see how it would play with the rest of the quilt.  I have a lot of yardage of it, and I would really like to use it up.



Hopefully I with make some progress over the weekend on these projects.


No comments: