Monday, March 10, 2014

March Goals and February Finishes

I didn't have ANY finishes for February.  This was pretty disappointing, but I finished all my goals with the exception of the quilting ones.  I put borders on several quilts and finished piecing a few.  I have a long way to go to get to my goal of 35 finishes from the UFO list.  

Since March is half  over, I better make my goal a little easier.

  1. Quilt 2 customer quilts (carry over from last month)
  2. Quilt 2 pillows that I started recently (Hexie Pillow and Moda Candy Pillow
  3. Figure out a setting for my Red/Tan blocks and put them together
  4. Bind the rest of my quilts from my January finishes
My Lewis and Clark blocks are still hanging on the design wall.  I need to try out some alternate blocks and see what I can come up with.  This weekend is another sewing retreat, so hopefully I can get a little piecing done and have something to show you by next Monday.









No comments: